View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 02:01 PM   #111
andyh2000
Avid reader
andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 / Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
Good argument,
However, they could make the black one matte. Less nice looking, but more practical.
Their original jetbook was black matte. Their jetbook mini was gloss, and back matte, with some engravings in gloss, to give it a less boring impression.

I find that reflections on housing is always disturbing,though not by much.
I find if the border looks whiter than a page,especially when reading outside in full sunlight, is bothersome to the eyes.
Oh believe me, I'd far rather have a matte textured black surround - good contrast with the screen and no reflections. But everything has to be shiny and glossy nowadays, it's the law.

Andrew
andyh2000 is offline   Reply With Quote