View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 12:59 PM   #3
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
My touch imported collections without a problem. Here is what I did. I opened my k3 in Calibre. I then sorted by whether the book was on the kindle and I added a tag TOUCH. I then disconnected the K3, Connected the Touch and copied over anything with a tag TOUCH. This included Amazon and non-Amazon books. I then imported collections and everything was perfect.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote