View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 04:41 PM   #25
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
It's seems there is no perfect reader out there as of yet. Both Mantano and Moon have some really nice features and some real poor features that need work. And both lack some features that are sorely needed to read non fiction.

I did try the trial a few weeks back and while I thought both where comparable, Moon handled the features I found important better.

=X=
The version I'm using was released July 27th. I tried it initially in the beginning of May (several updates since then). I've been following the Mantano thread in the Android forum since then. In my opinion it's better than Moon+ in its current state.

I'm genuinely interested in knowing why someone prefers Moon+ over the most recent release of Mantano. Maybe I've rushed in making the switch, having overlooked something of importance.

Last edited by SCION; 08-09-2011 at 04:44 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote