View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 03:29 AM   #325
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I did buy 2 books recently. Both were worthy purchases.

Wild horses couldn't have dragged me from purchasing if [tribe] = by Gary Ballard. I've been waiting for this book as a completion of the Bridge Chronicles, the first two of which I've already read. So I'm forgiven.

Next I bought White Tiger by Aravind Adiga simply because 3 people said something good about it, it was a Man Booker winner, it was an Indian author and it was only $5.70 at Amazon. All these sound like perfect justifications for me of course. But perhaps I shouldn't have been so trigger happy.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote