View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #1
larka
larka began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Entourage site completely down today (forums, store, etc.)

I am a new owner of 2 PE and just ordered EE... This all through month of April while noticing on www.entourage.com forum that company is folding... Sad. I got used PE first and explored it for a few weeks. It does what I need and some. Since it was used I contacted tech support for de-regestering, and got it fixed yesterday (after 3 weeks!). Meanwhile I bought another new PE at Amazon for 200$ and just was able to register it and upgrade to Ermine last night. I did not upgraded old one yet. Now I cannot get to site, forums etc. from PC or from either device. I was able to get to my section this morning and saw 1 device registered on account and after about 10 am CT NOTHING!. Anybody trying today? I am glad to find this forum and see borisb, obsessed2 and others from native Entourage forum here. Are we moving here if company closes all servers??? I hope I can register all my devices and upgrade to Ermine before everything has vanished... I like setting devices and try new soft and after that extra ones will go to others in my family. LOL
larka is offline   Reply With Quote