View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 08:13 AM   #39
carmenchu
Groupie
carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Win7,Win10,Lubuntu,smartphone
Kiwidude, to begin with, I simply love your plug-ins - they enhance Calibre no end!
But I'm having trouble with this one - generating covers crashes Calibre every other time, through the MagicCore.dll (quoting crash message from memory, thus only approximative). To specify:
  1. Running latest updates under Windows XP
  2. On crash, trying to
    • save a named customize setting, or
    • adding a large left margin
  3. To recover Plug-in function I had to uninstall it AND remove both the .json file (I append the latest, renamed extension to .txt, after a crash, should it be informative) and the subfolder under Resources - then re-install plug-in.
If I have just run against some 'no trespass' feature, please tell. Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: txt Generate Cover.txt (2.7 KB, 939 views)
carmenchu is offline   Reply With Quote