View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 02:01 PM   #38
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by muratlale4 View Post
The V9 looks incredible!! What I dont get is the size of the screen, it seems to a bit prohibitive. Why not make a device that has all these specs with a screen size that works with A4 or standard US letter format well?
Perhaps there is a device like that out there, and I dont know about it (since I am a n00b, it is quite possible )
That is exactly what they did!!! A small screen does not work with A4 or standard US letter format well if page formatting is important. To hold a big page requires a big screen and even so it is smaller than the paper.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote