View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 02:57 PM   #75
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by myle00 View Post
I'm a tiny bit confused about the Android markets (being Android newbie). If I need an app, do I have to look through all the markets? Why don't all the markets pool their apps? Is it because each market is specific to some device?

Also, how did anyone download Dolphin HD?

M
It's a great chaos. There are some technical specifications you have to meet for access to the official android market. The other markets are more or less open and most apps can be found outside of the official market, too
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote