View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 11:25 AM   #8
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
As far as I'm aware, those just send you to your own messages, rather than giving the ability to message someone else. Clicking on the name next to their comment on a thread just sends me to their profile page if I left click, or brings up a menu which relates more to windows functions than to MR functions, if I right click.

I'm sure there used to be either a little pm function near the person's username and avatar (next to the comments in a thread) OR it was a function, easy to find, on the profile page of the person one wanted to send a pm to.

I'm confused!
As pdurrant said, if you left click on my username to the left of this post it brings up a number of options, the second of which is to send me a PM. It's important to click on the user name and not the avatar.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote