View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 09:36 AM   #14
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Thanks for the tip! I just took a look at the list on Audible. I plan to read the book, but it might be fun to mix in some audio during my commute.

The Blackstone audiobook looks like a good cast and is whisper-synced to the Vintage Classics ebook that I am reading.
Narrated by: Roger Rees, Rosalyn Landor, John Lee, Judy Geeson
This version is terrific. The style of the novel is perfect for multiple narrators, and these particular readers are excellent.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote