Thread: Forma Authors list in My Books
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 03:16 PM   #26
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I don't know about marketing value, but it apparently has some value. There is a sort by author under Books, and a whole new tab was added in My books just for authors.
Remember this community is not representative of the entire Kobo user base; it's skewed towards users who sideload content, not folks who buy content from the Kobo store and load it directly via the wifi connection.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote