View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 11:01 AM   #4
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
While that video fixed it that way, based on what mine looked like, and other reports, the issue is that some glue along the sides didn't hold properly. It could be there wasn't enough, or some cases were slightly warped. If this has been fixed in the manufacturing, I expect it has been a change in how the glue was applied.

If you do see the light bleed, there is a simpler fix than in the video. Run a black felt-tip pen along the edges of the screen. This prevents the reflection that appears to be the cause of the problem.
I thought it was due to lack of light blocking tape along the sides of the screen?
ZodWallop is online now   Reply With Quote