View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 04:44 PM   #21
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Oooh! That sounds very interesting. My library even has a copy. I can already see this will be a bad month for my TBR list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
I thought about Lost Horizon and Shangri-La too. Something about that legend is so alluring and really captures the imagination.
Lost Horizon is one of many books that I discovered through the book club even though it was never a selection. (Runner up in March 2015 my notes say.)
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote