View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 02:13 PM   #32
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Ah, they're delightful books, and I picked up the full set during the Kobo 90% coupon days. . The first one is a bit weak, but they start picking up after that.

ETA: Unfortunately, there are only three of them that are available in unabridged versions at Audible.com, all read by the superb Frederick Davidson (real name, David Case). AudibleUK has a full set, but read by Samuel West, an unknown quantity to me, and these also appear to be the ones at Audible.ca, though I don't have an account there.

Last edited by CRussel; 03-04-2019 at 02:39 PM.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote