View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 08:53 AM   #46
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartjmz View Post
My apologies for missing your intent - had I parsed it correctly I could have nominated something that fitted better. Are poetry anthologies eligible for nomination?
Not to worry. As posted above, people are free to interpret themes as they will and the ideal theme admits the possibility of lateral thinking. Yours is not the only English-language nomination and it was obviously popular.

Anything is eligible; have at it. Things to consider are availability, price, length and general appeal.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote