View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 03:29 PM   #7
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@Alaa - No problems, I'll use screen shots so we get the ducks lined up right on the pond.

This is my Location column definition

Click image for larger version

Name:	1 location.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	155586

This is my Virtual Libraries column definition

Name:	2 virtlibs.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	155587

This is my Has Location virtual library definition

Name:	3 haslocation.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	155588

This is my list of columns that get shown in the book list

Name:	4 booklistcolumns.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	155589

And this is the result - after a library switch or stop start to get rid of the error messages.

Name:	5 booklist result.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	172.7 KB
ID:	155590

Those spurious error messages should be reported as a bug at Bugs : calibre. Would be better if you did that, because you have it on a real library, whereas mine is on my kitchen sink test library. Include a link to this threat in the post.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote