Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 09:08 AM   #70
thomasn75
Groupie
thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomasn75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o v2, kobo Aura, sony prs t1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analogus View Post
Hi

If this picture
shows the T2 I regard it as a big step forward from the T1.

In my opinion the biggest disadvantage of the T1 is the glossy plastic frame, which shows dirt very quick, easily can get scratches, mirrors the sun and feels cheap.
The frame of the T2 looks the opposite.

Annother advantage could be the new button style. The T1 buttons look and feel cheap and unfirm, the colour of the button will get removed over time (same problem as the X50 series reader).

A.
this is a computer generated image may look different when we see the real thing. but again i can only say that i am not going out to buy a new reader to get rid of shiny bezel(doesnt really bother me anyway). and why not make it smaller with same screen dont need all that space for the buttons. surely they can squeeze the tech into a smaller package.
thomasn75 is offline   Reply With Quote