View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 04:32 PM   #24
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
***In fact, I've actually purchased 3 x 505s this year***

Sorry, Dickon, there were many things the poll software here wouldn't allow me to do. One was to record multiple purchases of a single piece of hardware. I think, though, that you might be able to poll your purchase three times. The more hard and honest figures we get, the more meaningful the survey, and the more we'll have to discuss when it comes to the reasons why.

We're getting a good response so far that might provide meaningful data. I'd suggest we keep it to adding a tick to the poll at this point and saving the comments until later.

So far, I'm surprised (though encouraged) that Sony appears well ahead of Kindle.

Thanks. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote