View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 04:15 AM   #12
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Forget the GUI. Not worth it. It's good to learn to use the command line. All the other DRM removers are command line only.
You keep saying that, so I'm wondering if this is just an extreme view-point, or if you're talking about the "LitConverter.exe" GUI rather than the "ConvertLIT GUI\ConvertLIT.exe"? It seems to me that the latter does a worthwhile job, especially considering that it can integrate with the Windows Explorer-UI. I do happen to know my way around a command-line, but it seems to me that it's worth it and would be even more so for people who weren't familiar with a CLI.
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote