View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 12:31 AM   #6
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparshkr10 View Post
Uploaded books don't have "Download epub" option. They only have delete option and I don't have copies of those books. My college provides books in epub form and I used to upload them on Google Play Books to save space on my phone. Is there any other way?
You can download your uploaded books from takeout.google.com. It's a bit convoluted process, but it's entirely doable.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote