View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 02:59 AM   #8
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by tejasvi88 View Post
Is it for any .aax files or only audible?
Only for .aax files you can convince the Kindle to recognize as being in your Audible library as this post suggests:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrique View Post
I tried side-loading one of my other audiobooks (converted to aax) on to the device. Unfortunately although it recognises it it won't play it.
It basically says it can't play it as its not recognised as one of the books in my audible account.
Hard to tell how much you need to modify a non audible .aax to play. In case of ebooks it is enough to have the correct ASIN number, I believe. No idea about audiobooks.
DuckieTigger is online now   Reply With Quote