Thread: PRS-600 Gray scale
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 08:00 AM   #2
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Simple answer... you don't... and I'm afraid the complex answer is the same as well. 600 is darker than 300 due to touch screen layer... many people find it no problem but a minority can't deal with it... only answer is to check it out again and see if you can live with it otherwise look at a different eReader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSullivan View Post
I've searched here, d'loaded the manual and spoke to the people at SonyStyle but no able to find an answer yet.

How do you adjust the gray scale value on the 600. I don't have one yet but was trying it at the store - seems really dark to me.

Thanks
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote