View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 08:55 PM   #21
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Yes, I meant 4.21.x. It's a suggestion given that you are on 4.19. 4.19 didn't last long before 4.20 came out. And 4.20 did make some improvements.
Yes, a suggestion that is not really relevant given that I am not the OP who is the one looking for help and I didn't suggest the OP update to 4.19. It was an example of what to look for so the OP would know.

Last edited by Uschiekid; 06-08-2020 at 07:28 AM.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote