View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 03:08 PM   #16
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Clara HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Pro, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by maufe View Post
seriously? 10 thousand pounds at once? That makes dream! I'm spending more time doing computer science to make this shit work than reading quietly while drinking a good wisky. One day maybe it will work but I'm wondering if I'm not going all just reading directly on my Macbook at least it doesn't bother me. I hate IT with its valuable knowledge until the next version. I am too isolated where I live to be able to do other than to read in digital. I think of my library left in France with nostalgia.
I don't keep that many books on my Forma which is my reading device. The Clara HD is more of my have fun with the ereader device.

Back when I had ~2000 books in my library and started checking and fixing them, it took about 6 months to finish the task. Now I do much smaller batches as I add new books so it's not as onerous a task.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote