View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 12:26 PM   #4
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
You can change fonts in the Books app...there are 9 to choose from (on my iPad mini). I agree that the Kindle and Books apps are low on customization options compared to the third party apps.

I like the look of the Books app the best...but read in FBReader for most epub due to the extra configuration ability. I even liked it when the iBooks app tried to look like a book, complete with curled paged turning. Sure it was a gimmick, but I liked it.

Unfortunately, the DRM on Apple's books hasn't been broken yet. So, other than a few books, I don't buy or read Apple books. I buy Kindle books, remove DRM, then read via FBReader.
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote