View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 12:04 PM   #27
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
I definitely prefer ebook because I am running out of wall space!
Yep. Not too long ago, I'd prefer paper, because most stuff just wasn't available in well-formatted ebook format. That has changed, and it's becoming better by the month. Therefore, I now greatly prefer (EPUB) ebooks over paperbacks.

- No more tiny print.
- No more falling apart after the second read.
- No more breaking spines.
- Light wherever you go.
- One-handed reading without the book trying to snap shut.
- Saving a huge amount of space.

In the future, I'll only buy the very best of the best (IMHO) in paper, and then it'll be a hardcover. I'll problably still have the ebook, and maybe don't even read the hardcover, but I'd buy it for collection purposes so I can still say I have a somewhat meaningful bookcase :P
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote