View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 08:49 AM   #8
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
Since I'm still in school, I need a laptop. I brought a gamer laptop a couple of years ago when I started. I had one computer course where I had to do excel spreadsheets, access databases and all types of other stuff with MS Office. There was no way I could do it with the tablets offered back then. Some of the Windows tablets currently offered might be able to do those tasks but even most tablets offered today cannot. Even for typing papers and looking at pdfs, I still prefer the laptop. However, most people probably never used their computers for more than checking their email, going on the Web, going on Facebook and watching the latest viral YouTube video. All of these can be easily done on a tablet. So the decline is understandable.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote