View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 03:57 PM   #1
mos
Addict
mos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it is

Device: iphone 4, iPad, Nook softrooted
New to Sony PRS 700 and tons of questions

Hi,

I'm realy glad I found this forum. The last week I was reading me through tons of posts here and there was so much help and excellent information. Thumbs up for that! You are great!

I live in Germany and just 2 weeks ago the Sony PRS 505 finaly is sold over here and two big bookshops cooperate with Sony and offering now a lot of books in German.

Actualy I was looking for the Kindle 2, but there is no way over here to get some books for it. While I was doing my research on readers the PRS 700 cought my interest. I know about the display issues, since I never owned a reader before I guess it wont bother me that much at all.

I wanted the search funtction, the collections, the lights, the possibility to make notes, faster page turn, better pdf support etc. Now I orderd it a few days ago in the States and waiting despreratly till monday, since than it is suppose to arrive at my home. I'm so excited.

Has anyone of the PRS 700 users tried to apply a no-glare screen protection display foil? Did it help?

Is it possible to read books, that are bought at the Amazon book store on the Sony reader?

Ohhhhh, I cannot wait, to start my experience with a reader.
mos is offline   Reply With Quote