View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 02:12 PM   #575
phossler
Guru
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
If by "editor" you mean the calibre book editor, then I strongly suspect that the PI can't and won't be able help you. It can launch the calibre editor, but because the editor isn't part of the standard GUI, Action Chains can't "talk" to it once it is running.
Yes, I did mean the calibre book editor, I wasn't specific enough

and

Yes, I sort of suspected that the PI was limited to the main GUI since I couldn't make it 'visible' when editing a epub file

Darn
phossler is online now   Reply With Quote