View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 12:06 PM   #25
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobio Support View Post
@peaceridge when you create your initial trade-in, that is when you have the option to choose your payment method. Phobio offers a Costco, B&H, and Apple Gift Card as methods in which you can get your payment in. The payment depends on what type of trade-in you are completing with us and which website or trade-in portal you choose. Apple offers to refund the trade-in purchase back to your original method of payment as well.

Once a trade is initiated, we cannot change the payment method, unless you cancel the whole trade-in before sending the device to Phobio.
Thanks, useful information for next time.

Unlike the original poster, I just want to say so far everything is working fine for me. I initiated the request March 31, packaging came in on June 5 (after Easter w/e so expected slow FedX). I was out of town, but picked up packaging on the 7th and Fedxed it the same day. Received according to FX on Friday, the 9th. Acknowledged, inspected, and approved by Phobio on Monday the 12th. Now awaiting payment processing. Assuming your payment company is as quick, I'll be very happy with the entire process.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote