View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 09:42 PM   #1249
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexantao View Post
Yes, I'm using KoboUtiIities,I've been looking for this option, but found nothing.
Checked Goodreads plug-in and it is authorized. The dialog that apears when I plug-in the device updates the indexes, reading positions, etc... from the device and then it closes, there's no option to update Goodreads.

I'm looking for something in Kobo Plugin, and found some call to Goodreads, but not answer to my issue. Is there a way to turn on Plugin Debugger ?
When you fetch the reading position, you can have a status dialog displayed to decide whether to store the updates or not. There is an option not to show this. If you do show it, there are couple of checkboxes at the bottom of the dialog about what to do after you press OK on the dialog. One is to call the Goodreads Sync progress updating on the books with changes. If you have the Kobo Utilities fetch running automatically, then you probably have the "Prompt to store any changes" option turned off in the configuration.

I suppose I should add those options in the configuration. But, it won't happen for a while.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote