View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 12:59 PM   #19
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Once people realize that they don't have anything you could possibly want, they realize they have no power over you. There are people who will ridicule people for reading at all. I want nothing from them. There are people who will sneer at you for reading the wrong sort of books. I want nothing from them either. I may not think highly of Twilight, but it isn't any of my business to criticize anyone for reading it. People who ridicule you for what you read are just trying to control you.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote