View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 07:23 PM   #4
JaneFancher
Zealot
JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JaneFancher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle2
Can I scream?

I'm really frustrated at the moment. I've been trying to get my ToC and embedded fonts to work. I can't figure how to import an html doc into sigil and have it recognize the internal TOC, so I made a Mobi file MobiCreator with a ToC pointer, brought that into Calibre to create the epub. Everything looks fine in the Calibre reader except no pretty fonts. So I then brought the Calibre generated epub file into Sigil to embed the fonts.

I copied the fonts into the font folder. I put in the @font code into the style sheet, and everything looks PERFECT in sigil. I save down, open the epub in the Calibre reader...and it's a mess. None of the special fonts are showing and the sizes on the rest have gone haywire.

Anyone have any idea what might be going on? I'm really ready to tear my hair out on this one. I'm SOOOOOO close!
JaneFancher is offline   Reply With Quote