View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 01:09 PM   #1
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Thumbs down Kobo = Very poor customer service!

This past weekend I purchased two ePub titles from kobobooks.com and was surprised to discover that one of them was completely blank. One blank white page displayed in ADE, along with a blank white space in lieu of the usual cover art.

Since then, I have emailed Kobo three times describing the problem and lack of a valid book. I even included a snapshot of my computer display illustrating the blank book in ADE.

To date I have not received any response, not one word of communication, which I find completely unacceptable. They do not even publish a telephone number. (I now know why)

Undoubtedly, I am in a minority when it comes to downloading invalid ebooks (a first for me) and these things happen. But it is the customer service, or lack thereof, that makes all the difference in a situation of this sort.

Many love to criticize Amazon, but they have excellent customer service with people available "live" 24/7 to resolve problems immediately.

Buyer beware.

O.k., I feel better now

/vent off
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote