View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 07:36 AM   #12
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
If you do buy at Wallyworld, don't forget to go through bing for 10% off (ebay is 8% by the way). I actually plan to get a 300 for my daughter, so I went through bing to ww, bought $200 of gift cards with 10% cashback; then used the gift cards (went through bing again) to buy the reader with 10% cashback, giving me double savings. They're $178 at ww right now. If I could figure the math right, I think I then get the 300 for about $140 new. Of course, I could use the gift cards to buy more gift cards via bing a few times and save even more, but that scrambles my brain too much. I did that with borders before Christmas when they gave $10 gift card with the purchase of a $50 giftcard - I cycled them through twice and ended up with about $40 in free giftcards. I think I'm on to something here
mbelec is offline   Reply With Quote