View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 06:57 AM   #12
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pagepack View Post
I'm very happy with the light, slightly different shade in one corner, not something I think about or bothers me. Its a pity you can't "try before you buy" in a dark room...
Definitely this! I remember wearing a long coat to go to WH Smith and Waterstone's and hiding under it to look at the Aura & Paperwhite to decide which one I liked better in the dark, I must have looked a complete idiot.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote