Thread: Touch Nook ST covers?
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 12:55 PM   #3
JeremyZ
Addict
JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Kindle 2, Samsung Galaxy Stellar phone
What are you looking for in a cover?

I looked at a bunch of them, and most of them bulk up the nook to the point of being as thick as a mass market paperback again. Defeats the whole point of a thin eBook reader, IMO.

I finally settled on a neoprene one with an elasticized hole at the top. That will provide enough protection without making it super bulky.

I have a nice Oberon leather cover for my K2. Super nice, but easily triples the weight of the device, and at least doubles the thickness too. But the K2 was harder to hold onto than the nook ST, so I could accept that compromise. Not with the nook ST. It is so nice to hold already that I don't want to bulk it up or weigh it down at all.

Best of luck in your search for a cover.
JeremyZ is offline   Reply With Quote