View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #833
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I did a bit of research on this BMI thing... And I don't think it's all that valid to use as in indicator of good health. As Orlok says, when Arnie was cut and polished, he was way over his BMI for 'healthy.' Right now mine says that I'm at 25... overweight! Yet I'm at the same weight I was when I was tournament fighting, and in the very best condition possible.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote