View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 02:07 PM   #399
grant.ben08
grant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the endgrant.ben08 knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
This is the main thread for my Calibre Copy Cover plugin.

It won't help you apply all the Kindle hacks you need but it will send copies of your selected Calibre covers to the correct Kindle directory with the correct filenames, size & format so that the Kindle screensaver hack can use them.

Its main use is if you want to use a selection of Calibre covers as your screensavers, i.e. not when you want to use cover of latest read book.
Awesome, thank you. I'll get on this as soon as I get home. Just having the cover displayed at random will be fine with me.
grant.ben08 is offline   Reply With Quote