View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 04:11 PM   #13
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
On my paperwhite when I select Go To I see the entries in the TOC displayed. With a nice hierarchy for sub-chapters.

Specifically for the Sigil User Guide I see:

Go To

Beginning
Page or Location

Copyright
Table of Contents
> Introduction
> Installation

End
meme:

Thanks. I knew that there had been an update to the Touch that was alleged to do that (wasn't sure about the Paperwhite), but as I know you know, that's not going to work for all the other Kindle devices. That's what I'm trying to understand from the poster--what he's trying to accomplish. His post is confusing me. If he wants to take advantage of the Paperwhite/Touch feature, only, that's one thing; but if he's trying to get a TOC that shows up for all Kindles, that's a different thing. Kindle for PC has had an ncx display for about 18 months now, if memory serves, but you can't use that for any of the legacy devices, or even the Fire (at least, not the last time I looked, which granted, was a few days ago.) ;-)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote