Thread: MobileRead January 2013 Category Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:57 AM   #14
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
As am I. All the suggestions for genres so far are good ones for other months, but I really think January and Second Chance are a perfect fit. I wouldn't mind seeing other categories shifted around or even replaced altogether in some instances perhaps, but I really think this is the category for January. I'll be starting a nomination thread for February some time later today unless the Universe has other plans, and then we can have some more fun.
I agree & look forward to the others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I'll nominate "Classics that have been reworked to include zombies" as a category.

At the risk of being boring and overly sentimental, I will automatically nominate Romance for February. I feel that if we're going to have Romance as an option then February (due to Valentines Day) should be its month. I'll even go so far as to say it is the only month for which I'll nominate/vote for Romance. Past that, however, I'm looking forward to shaking things up a bit.

Last edited by Nyssa; 11-19-2012 at 10:00 AM.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote