Thread: MobileRead October 2012 Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 12:22 PM   #15
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I suppose henceforth when people nominate a book, it would be best if they include links where it can be found. It's hard enough some months just keeping up with the nominations. I certainly don't have time to track down everywhere the books can are sold.

Alternately, I could leave off links altogether and let everyone do their own searches for books of interest to them.
A link for a backcover description or some text on why we should think about reading it suffices for me.

I do my own searches since living in Canada has it's own issues. Available on Amazon is only part of the time anyway. I generally check my library first for selections. If people are interested in the posted synopsis or reason to read they will look things up and if the book is really interesting they will read it in whatever format to boot.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote