View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 09:49 AM   #118
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Do any other browsers work? In ICS I am using Maxthon, Opera, and ICS Browser+ to watch Flash movies. Since the JB hack for my tablet still has no sound I am not keen on trying it out yet.
I'm baffled how he gets it to work on websites he is utilizing it for. I finally got the video to play but I now have no audio, only for advertisements.

Personally, this is a deal breaker for me. No Flash, no Nexus 7. I have a KF and while the hardware admittedly isn't as good at least the latter does what I need it to do.

I even picked up a Student Edition of the Gtab2 yesterday so I'm anxious to try it. I'll give the Nexus 7 a bit more time but I'm nearing the return window timeframe. Oh well if I cannot get it to work.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote