View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 01:49 PM   #6
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Prime does EXACTLY what it was designed to do. It makes me buy, and buy from a Prime supplier, when I would otherwise have bought from somewhere else. Because I know with Prime when it will arrive. For me? The videos, books, etc., are a mildly interesting benefit. But it's the guaranteed 2 day shipping for free that is the deal maker.
For me, too. If I'm going to watch a video, I might check with Prime to see if it's available for free. But I'm only in it for the two day shipping - I wouldn't pay anything extra for the lending or videos.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote