View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 09:45 PM   #2323
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by readingglasses View Post
1. Can anybody who has used the custom dictionaries, say if prs+'s adoption of dictiolauncher still requires the user to type in their word on a virtual keyboard for dictio lookup? Or can you select a word on screen and tell the dictionary to look that up, as you can on the original sony firmware?
The dictionary in PRS+ is only for the older models. Most of which do not have touch screens so typing in the word is required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by readingglasses View Post
2. Has anybody used the dictionary on the x50 models? The prs+ homepage chart says they aren't implemented yet. But that chart was updated months ago, I guess.
There is a dictionary function built into the x50 models with 6 language options so I don't think adding the other dictionary is at the top of the list. But I could be wrong.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote