View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 10:21 PM   #113
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
I'm sure someone will correct me if wrong but I don't think there is no way to do that without a custom plugin, like the "Open ePub in Editor" one. I think you can only configure Calibre to either use it's internal viewer or else it will use your system default. It would be a trivial exercise to write a PDF menu item based on that ePub plugin code though.
A custom plugin based on the "Open ePub in Editor" is what I suggested to him in another thread. That is exactly why he is asking in this thread.