View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 05:17 PM   #57
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm View Post
Excuse me but who do you think you are? You don't know me or know what does or does not work for me.

You don't? You don't get any glare whatsoever with e-ink readers? Sorry, you're wrong. I've had both the original Nook and the Kindle 3 and while they do not have a lot of glare, there is still glare. The Sony with it's touch screen is even worse so your arguement is false.

I don't particularly care what you'd like to challenge or what your coworkers get or do not get. Do not presume to tell me what I get from my Nook Color. You can assume whatever you want but I have plainly said I read VERY often. I'm sorry if you don't want to hear it but you need to accept the fact that you are not the final word on this topic, neither are the experiences of your coworkers.
Take a look:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=111572

I don't assume, I don't have any interest in defending X or Y product. You are debating something that there is no way to support, not if you are pretending to compare eink vs LCD.

You don't get eye strain with eink because it is not a highly reflective surface like LCD screen.

Last edited by jocampo; 12-16-2010 at 05:24 PM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote