View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 01:20 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahw2275 View Post
It's really for the selection of ebooks available. If bought the cybook i could get books from Mobipocket, but as I have a Mac I can't install the mobipocket software onto my laptop (as far as I'm aware anyway). Also, I kind of like the design!
Cybook will work fine on a mac. You just mount the device and copy the files over. There are some nice features on the Kindle though such as the ability to add notes and capture pages. Following links is easier as well.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote