View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 10:49 AM   #1
scheichxodox
Zealot
scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
Pocketbook 601 Revo

Hi folks,

the german newspage heise.de just wrote about an ebook reader from Pocketbook called "601 Revo". This device is said to be the successor of the Pocketbook 302 which will be renamed to Pocketbook 602 in the future.

I searched in this forum and via Google and the only info I found so far was this russian page, which I honestly don't understand.

Do you have any Infos on the new devices and maybe one the prices?

Thanks in advance.

Greetz

Scheich Xodox
scheichxodox is offline   Reply With Quote