View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 08:31 PM   #6
solitarywolf
Ink Drinker
solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle 2021, Ipad Pro, iPhone Pro
This is directed at those that are considering the Reader.

If you have been considering getting one. Do it. Now seems to be the perfect time since the price drop. I have had mine for several months and have not put it down since. I have increased my reading schedule as the Reader is so convienient to carry. I am a lover of hardcover books, but have found that I carry the Reader with me everywhere (yes... Everywhere).

Not to mention that the books I have read that I would have never bought because of one reason or another.

Again if you are considering the Reader, get it. You will not regret it.

Seth Williams
San Francisco

P.S. No this is not an ad. It is my personal feelings.
solitarywolf is offline   Reply With Quote